Love Serve Support Succeed
To love is to care for the world and its people.
To serve is to put others before ourselves.
To support is to grow and learn together.
To succeed is to become who God intends us to be.
Our vision is rooted in the words of Jesus:
34 I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. (John 13:34)
To love is to serve and support. Following Jesus’ example, love is at the very heart of everything we do. All of our Christian Values stem from the central value of love. Our shared loving service of one another provides support for all to reach their full potential.
Our intent is:
- to provide the highest quality education for all, ensuring every child has a chance to shine
- to cultivate a Christian environment that is inclusive, safe, stimulating and caring
- to foster inspired, resilient and confident learners
- to enable children to be critical thinkers who communicate effectively
- to nurture respectful citizens who are valued members of their community and are committed to fairness, equality and social justice
- to have fun together!