Part Time Out of School Club Play Assistant
Required as soon as possible.
Click on the links below for job description, application form and privacy notice:
Salary: B1 Point 4-6 (Hourly rate £10.98 - £11.39)
Hours: Various roles available:
Breakfast Play Assistant Positions: 7.30am-9am Monday-Friday, term time only. (flexibility with the number of sessions worked)
After School Play Assistant Positions: 3.30pm-5.30pm or 6pm Monday to Thursday, term time
(Flexibility with the number of sessions worked)
Adel St John the Baptist C of E (VA) Primary School is a thriving and inclusive school at the very heart of the community and parish it serves. The governors are seeking to appoint dynamic and enthusiastic individuals for the exciting opportunity of being a Play Worker at our new Out of School Club at Adel St John the Baptist C of E (VA) Primary School.
We are looking for someone who (please refer to the job description and personal attributes for further details):
- is fully committed to safeguarding the children in their care and will adhere to our rigorous safeguarding, child protection and health and safety policies and procedures we have in school
- is able to work alongside the club managers to provide a safe, caring and happy environment where children can socialise and play.
- has a positive attitude, be able to work flexibly as part of our team and collaborate to deliver an enriched experience for all our children, from Reception to Year 6, who attend the club
- will assist with the preparation and serving of breakfast and /or evening snack
- will support children’s access to fun and stimulating activities
In return, we can offer the successful candidate:
- enthusiastic, highly motivated and cherished children who take pride in attending Adel St John the Baptist C of E (VA) Primary School
- a fantastic team of dedicated and supportive staff
- an attractive, stimulating and well-organised learning environment
- supportive and committed parents and governors
- a commitment to your development through regular, effective and supportive professional learning opportunities
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment.
Online checks will be completed to explore any content publicly available online that might compromise your professional role so this can be discussed with candidates at interview.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Application Close: Ongoing