Re-advertised: Previous applicants may re-apply
Cluster admin support: Grade B3 SCP 7 to 11 £8,453.12 to £9,152 working 16 hours per week all year round. (Temporary to 31st March 2020)
Are you a well organised team player with good inter-personal skills? Looking for a role in a busy cluster team?
Purpose of the Role:
• To support the Targeted Services Officer and Targeted Services Leader to develop and sustain a range of activities and services to meet the needs of children, young people and families in the Cookridge area of Leeds.
• To maintain and develop the administrative procedures and databases to meet the best needs of the ESNW Cluster.
• To develop and maintain sustainable services.
• To provide confidential financial and administrative support to the ESNW Cluster.
Main duties include administration management, finance and health and safety.
The successful applicant will be:
-Well organised and adaptable with good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a caring nature.
- Able to work under pressure with a varied workload.
- Customer focused.
- Supportive of the ESNW Cluster ethos and values.
We can offer:
- A strong supportive team ethos.
- A friendly working environment.
- A commitment to staff professional development.
This post will be based at the Cluster offices at the ESNW Cluster, Ireland Wood Children Centre Raynel Gardens LS16 6BW, the postholder will be required to hot desk and attend meetings at a variety of locations in and around the ESNW Cluster. Possible travel across the city may be required on occasion.
Please return a completed application to Amanda Bradley at: Amanda.Bradley@leeds.gov.uk
The closing date for this post is Friday 1st November at 4pm.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check